1.    #1  
    I'm trying to reorganize my Treo because I don't have enough memory and went into a reset loop this morning. I know my lack of memory relates to a bible study program (Illuminati) that I purchased and mostly loaded. Based on some threads I found, I downloaded PowerRun to help move some apps to my card, but I can't get PowerRun loaded because of an insufficient memory error while hotsyncing. It is hanging up on a part of the Illuminati program that has apparently not loaded (though the program functions). I have 6MB free. Any suggestions? I don't even know how to have it quit trying to install the Illuminati Encyclopedia so I can install the PowerRun.

Hot Sync Log:

Install failed: C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardK\Install\iLum_Encyclopedia.pdb
    The memory in your handheld may be full. To check the available memory, select Menu/Info from the handheld's Application Launcher.
    Install synchronization failed

Protocol Error: Insufficient space. (4014)

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Memos
    OK Calendar
    OK Contacts
    OK Tasks
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardK\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    OK Backup

HotSync operation completed on 02/17/06 12:38:20
    1st Try:

1. Delete Iluminati from the handheld
    2. Delete it and anythng else from C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardK\Install\
    3. HotSync
    4. Download Dataviz tech tool.
    5. Install PowerRUN and Dataviz tech tool
    6. Use Dataviz TechTool to move Docs2fo to SD card. Use PowerRUN to move oher apps programs to card

If all else fails:

1. Delete all files from C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardK\Install\ directory
    2. Rename C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardK\ to C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardKold
    3. Do Hard Reset (hold down red phone button, and stick styles in hole, don't let go of phone button until round palm logo appears.
    4. Copy *.db files from:

C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardKold\address -> C:\Program Files\palmOne\Ward\address
    C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardKold\todo -> C:\Program Files\palmOne\Ward\todo
    C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardKold\memopad -> C:\Program Files\palmOne\Ward\memopad
    C:\Program Files\palmOne\WardKold\datebook -> C:\Program Files\palmOne\Ward\datebook
    5. Download dataViz techtool
    6. Get Northglide's Uninstall Manager and laod ito PD Quick Install
    7. Hotsync UM onto Treo
    8. Install techtool....move Docs2Go to card
    9. Install PowerRun.
    10. Install apps one at a time, Hotynching in between each single program install so programs go in one at a time. This allows UM to track what files go with what program.
    11. Move apps to SD card with PowerRUN and check that they work from there. Anything which is "active" that is is intended to work without you loading application such as alarms, ringtone managers etc can NOT work from card. Some programs (i.e D&E Assistant) will not work from card.
    12. Install iluminati last....if it don't work, use UM to yank it out.
  3.    #3  
    Wow! Thanks for the detailed response. It was very useful. I've followed your recommendations and now have all programs installed AND 16MB free!!!!

Have a great weekend!
    LL
    It was my pleasure LL.

Now you will just have to d/l and install more programs !