1.    #1  
    My wife and I both have Treo 650s. I'm trying to figure out a better way of sharing our calendars and contacts between devices.

I've got a (uhhum... lame) solution that's been working:
    (1) Each morning I hotsync
    (2) The data syncs to Outlook
    (3) I manually open Outlook, Plaxo kicks in and syncs online

At some point, my wife then:
    (4) Opens Outlook
    (5) Plaxo kicks in and syncs changes to her computer
    (6) She hotsyncs
    (7) Data comes down to her Treo

Her data goes the other way too... but MAN... takes a few syncs to really get ALL the data back and forth.

My question is... is there any program/service that anybody knows about that would sync directly (Treo to Treo) preferrably wirelessly?

Something like www.mightyphone.com, but device to device?
    Try RecoX. It can sync Palm PIM DB via IR between to palmos devices:

http://www.mugofstone.com/palm/recox/index.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Hmm... I checked out RecoX and am a little leery... I also spent about 8 hours (no kidding) looking for *something* else. The only thing I found was a hint that LapLink PDASync 3 might be able to sync between 2 palms but you still gotta go through a PC. O well... thanks for the ref...