Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if Verizon has resolved the issue of having extra digits in the quickdial numbers that resets the parrot bluetooth handsfree kits?

If you remove the extra numbers, ie for voicedial passwords, extensions, etc, it works great. If the numbers are included, it resets the handsfree kit.

Reason I was asking is the on Parrot's website forum, a user said the Cingular fixed this issue with one of the updates so I did not know if the latest Verizon update did this as well?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    With the new 1.20 ENA firmware, the Parrot car kit has a new problem(well at least mine does )
    The car kit works fine, while receiving calls, but any attempt to use the Parrot kit to make a call fails. It mutes the stereo, goes through the motions, displays calling on the Parrot screen but nothing happens.
  3. noc
    i also just updated to 1.20 ENA on my unlocked GSM version. I found the same problem initially as Zimmer. Here's what happened. When I updated to 1.20 is reset all my custom settings in the Prefs of almost every application. If you tap on the bluetooth app, you go in and set the phone to "automatically discover" or "discoverable" - I forget exactly what it says. Once I did that, the problem you describe went away and now it works fine. But I was wondering about the extra dial string bug and whether that was fixed in 1.20. Can you confirm that it is???
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer
    With the new 1.20 ENA firmware, the Parrot car kit has a new problem(well at least mine does )
    The car kit works fine, while receiving calls, but any attempt to use the Parrot kit to make a call fails. It mutes the stereo, goes through the motions, displays calling on the Parrot screen but nothing happens.

Try deleting the Parrot and then repairing. Worked for me.
    - Wouter
  5. noc
    anyone care to weigh in on the dial string bug?