1.    #1  
    Hi there
    by reading in this forum, i decided to try the Wifi drivers offered here.
    0- I have a treo 650 (Earthlink(sprint) converted to Verizon)
    1- I have purchased a PalmOne wifi wireles card.
    2- Load the driver as indicated (wife650-600).
    3- I was able to detect the wireless network, but can't browse or email, it assigns ip address and dns, however don't work.
    4- when going to sleep mode the palm resets in a loop (poweroff an a loop)

I been trying to read and find out more about this problem in this forum but no luck.

Please Advice

Everything I've read says that to date, the wifi cards do not work. I'd return the card if possible, sell on ebay if not and buy the enfora sled if wifi is a must for you.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skynet104us
    Hi there
    by reading in this forum, i decided to try the Wifi drivers offered here.
    0- I have a treo 650 (Earthlink(sprint) converted to Verizon)
    1- I have purchased a PalmOne wifi wireles card.
    2- Load the driver as indicated (wife650-600).
    3- I was able to detect the wireless network, but can't browse or email, it assigns ip address and dns, however don't work.
    4- when going to sleep mode the palm resets in a loop (poweroff an a loop)

I been trying to read and find out more about this problem in this forum but no luck.

Please Advice

You've gone as far as all the others that have tried this. There has been no further progress reported on this. I think the only way it will happen is if a new POS Treo is released that includes the WiFi drivers and someone like Shadowmite decides to port the drives back to the T650. I wouldn't hold my breath and would follow Eyedeas' advice and return the card while you can.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks a lot for the info.

I was so good to be true.. I hope either palm or shadowmite do something. I will go for Shadowmite I've been reading and this guy is a genius.

I will return the card.

Thanks.-
    don't return the card. maybe someone still can...