1.    #1  
    Sometimes blazer doesn't load all pics like with the treonauts website or just loading random pics. Sometimes half the pics at the beginning of the page will load, the middle pics won't load, but the end of the page will have random pcis loaded.

Hope u all can understand me.
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    I have no idea. I don't really care for Blazer. You should check out Xiino. It's twice as fast as Blazer, and makes better use of caching so you can instantly page back and forth between pages you've already loaded without having to load them up again(like you have to do with Blazer). Also, you can save certain pages to your memory card for offline viewing, if you so desire.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  4. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Could you give us a link for the Xiino browser?
    Just click here to download the trial version(which is good for like two weeks or so, I think).

The only chink in Xiino's armor is that it doesn't do too well with certain password encrypted sites(banks, etc. etc.), but since you can't delete Blazer, you'll always have it on standby for the very few sites Xiino has problems with. It's cool; I totally have a IE/Firefox dynamic going down on my Treo

Speed is the name of the game though, and in that department Xiino succeeds in spades.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?