Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks... I've been looking for this and some of the associated apps for months.
  2.    #102  
    HSAPI, a few users have been getting errors on install. Please read the whole thread to see if your problem has been answered.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle View Post
    HSAPI, a few users have been getting errors on install. Please read the whole thread to see if your problem has been answered.
    I have read the entire thread prior to asking my question. There was no answer. I even downloaded the PalmOne site version and got the same error.

Does anyone have any suggestions which are constructive?

Thank you.
    Rees
    WICKED service. Thanks guys!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    thanks for the efforts

mrp
    After spending over 3 hours with PalmOne tech support I finally was able to install the software. I can now hotsync. The problem was because of an unrelated palm application (eReader) which was installed and had a conflict in the registry.

I wish people would just provide help instead of telling people to read the thread. Yes, people don't read threads but the public relations advantage gained by merely answering the question, even for the hundredth time, can be lost quickly and people will not return. That is just the nature of this type of forum. If you don't enjoy reading the same problem and do not have the willingness to provide the help people are seeking I suggest you merely ignore it. It works for me.

Yes, as it turns out no amount of help here would have helped. But I must admit I was miffed at being told to read the thread right after I had done just that.

Have a nice day.
    Rees
  7.    #107  
    Wow. So like eat my ***, eh? If you read post #86, you'd see that someone else had a very, very similiar problem to yours and that is what I referred you to. Sorry that I tried to help. Guess hosting a GB worth of disks for everyone isn't enough.
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    "Wow. So like eat my ***, eh? If you read post #86, you'd see that someone else had a very, very similiar problem to yours and that is what I referred you to. Sorry that I tried to help. Guess hosting a GB worth of disks for everyone isn't enough."

theleetbeagle, don't let the few distract you from the good you've done. It's human nature to complain, we are a species of self-induced misery. Most people really appreciate your work but will write a simple Thank You to express it, but others will write paragraphs to complain, including me sometimes. So with that said, you've helped me out alot with this and , Thank You.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

mrp
    I just went through half an hour of trying, and having to go through all kinds of log-in gymnastics, to register here ............. so that I can thank an uncommonly civil gentleman. I started with the Palm III and have depended on these things since then, my beloved 180G died a while ago and then I bought this sad looking 650 (which doesn't have, shame on them, Palm built-in Graffiti!!!) from some guy at ebay a week ago with no CD.You probably appreciate the consequences. No muzik, photos 'n other stuff.

THANKS for the URLs

PS Dou you have any idea how to create a "virtual serial port" on my Inspiron 6400? If not; not to worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky2 View Post
    i'm getting an unlocked cingular 650. do i use the cingular cd instead of unlocked gsm?
    I just noticed that Rocky was in my situation. Do you uninstall everything and then do a new install or can you just install over the top. .......................... but the most worrisome thing is "am I going to loose the unlocked status of my phone by re-installing Cingular software?" which would be tragic

Thanks again theleetbeagle!
    Thanks for the cd image. Mine is at work and I just noticed that the desktop I downloaded from Palm doesn't handle pics and video. Hopefully this will have what I need on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle View Post
    Wow. So like eat my ***, eh? If you read post #86, you'd see that someone else had a very, very similiar problem to yours and that is what I referred you to. Sorry that I tried to help. Guess hosting a GB worth of disks for everyone isn't enough.
    I guess you missed the point of my comment. You could have just said to look at post #86 but instead you expected someone to go through the entire thread again. Big difference....don't you agree?

Also, after reading post #86 I would not have concluded that info would have helped me.

In any regard, please accept my thank you for posting the CD's. I realize you wont accept this from me now but it is intended to be genuine in any case.

Having hopefully made my views better understood I hope we can just move on.
    Rees
    The good news about buying a Treo on eBay -- low cost.
    The bad news -- lost CD.
    The good news -- finding this thread!
    This is an outstanding thread and a great help to so many. It really needs to be a sticky so it doesn't die. Anyways, thanks beagle for you efforts. You're the man..
  15.    #115  
    I've added the Verizon 700w and Unlocked GSM 650 .zips.

MAC .iso on its way.
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Thanks.
    Thanks. Got mine off ebay with no CD. This facility is much appreciated. Been waiting for "unlocked GSM" for a while.

(Had to try a couple of times but finally got it successfully downloaded)
    Last edited by johncc; 12/05/2006 at 11:03 PM.
    I bought the 650, branded as Cingular but presumably unlocked.

i downloaded the Unlocked version not the Cingular. I am using it without the benefits of online services with Tmob. It seems to work just fine. It would be nice to go online with it but i can't afford $30 extra $$ a month for that extra luxury.

DID I DOWNLOAD THE APPROPRIATE version, the unlocked version? I was not sure if I should have downloaded the Cingular version.

Thanks again
    Last edited by telephonitis; 12/05/2006 at 04:41 PM.
  19.    #119  
    johncc, i tested the zip after I upped it. worked fine.

telephonitis, depends on what you want to do I guess. if it syncs then i guess it works, but I can't really answer your question.
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    hey I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out with my treo this time the files from the CD will not get stepped on by 5 year old monster I got 2 little devils here anyhow what do I do now because I am getting an erro message saying something about a password???

thank you.
    your friend kendomaster30
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast