Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I dropped my Treo 650 tonight and wouldn't ya know it landed on the antenna. So needless to say its broke. *smacks forehead* Fortunately I had it in a silicone case so the rest of it is ok.

Where's a good place to pick one up? I found one on ebay for $29.99 with $8.99 shipping (seems high). Any other good places? Are these easy to replace? I say the little rubber plug and pulled that off. Looks like it has a red sticker on it. What kind of screw is behind it?

I have the replacement coverage through Sprint. Should I just use this? I don't recall what the deductible is though. Anyone remember?

Thanks...
    replacement is nothing! remove the plug gently remove red paper remove screw (torex#5) hardware store,the antenna will pull right out .then reverse
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch
    replacement is nothing! remove the plug gently remove red paper remove screw (torex#5) hardware store,the antenna will pull right out .then reverse
    Good to hear. Off to Lowe's at lunch to pickup a torx. Onto eBay to order the antenna. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    And $4.99 shipping... SOLD! Thanks.
    My pleasure ..... anyhing for a fellow deviate