1.    #1  
    A bunch of keys on my new Treo650 don't seem to be working. When I did the original first sync, I sync'ed with my 600 profile but with the help of some on the board I cleared my phone with hard reset etc and reinstalled everything so I'm not sure if this is a hardware defect or one of those quirky problems that shows up later when ya do this wrong sync sequence.

Anyone else had keyboard problems? It actually seems to be getting worse. It was one key that wouldn't work before - I had to press really hard on it many times and eventually it might work, but now its several keys -maybe 7 or 8 that won't work.

thanks for any input,
    Rock
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I've never had the sync w/ old user ID problem, but I'm sure a hard reset would clear that up. Keyboard failures are very common on these things, so I'd suspect the hardware. If a hard reset didn't fix it, sounds like it's time for an exchange.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by rock23242 View Post
    A bunch of keys on my new Treo650 don't seem to be working. When I did the original first sync, I sync'ed with my 600 profile but with the help of some on the board I cleared my phone with hard reset etc and reinstalled everything so I'm not sure if this is a hardware defect or one of those quirky problems that shows up later when ya do this wrong sync sequence.

Anyone else had keyboard problems? It actually seems to be getting worse. It was one key that wouldn't work before - I had to press really hard on it many times and eventually it might work, but now its several keys -maybe 7 or 8 that won't work.

thanks for any input,
    Rock

I updated my palm to Treo650-1.05a-VZW and lost the use of c, f, r, and arrow down fuction. I haven't brought it to Verizon store yet.

David