1.    #1  
    Despite its flaws, I am mostly happy with my Treo 650. But the thing I REALLY miss is being able to use alarms with Diddlebug. Whenever I set an alarm, I get a reset when the alarm goes off. Have any of you been able to use alarms with Diddlebug on your Treo 650?

I tried switching to a different sketch/note application, but none of them are as good (except that their alarms work).

thczv
    Well after losing all my data and programs with the firmware update (another story), I liked how you could link it to a ToDo. In fact, I'll make sure to reinstall that plugin thingy too. Cause it was awesome.
    Dunno if it will help, but you might try locking Diddlebug into cache with RescoLocker.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I just loaded the most recent version at that time (v.2.90.b.4). No problems.
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
  5.    #5  
    McTreo, your alarms don't cause resets? I wonder if I have a conflict with some other application.

thczv
    After I upgraded to the most recent ROM I got resets with Diddlebug alarms. I uninstalled Diddlebug and then reinstalled and that fixed it.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    thczv,

I've never had a reset with Diddlebug. In fact, until reading this thread, I didn't know it was an issue. I have not upgraded ROM. I had a T600 for 2 years and recently upgraded to a T650. I went to PalmGear, my destination of choice for Palm aps, and down loaded the current version. I didn't do anything special. Good luck!

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    I upgraded to V2.90.b.3 the last time I did a custom ROM (7-8 weeks ago) and since then I get alarm crashes like you describe. I never had any when I used the diddlebug version in ROM included with my copy of snappermail. That version though had/has horrible pen recognition and the current version I'm using now draws great but seems to crash when alarms come up.

/shrugs

TS
    Does anyone know if a 2.90.b.5 version exists? The title on the website reads b5, but I can not find any files newer than 2.90.b.4
    http://diddlebug.sourceforge.net/
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I switched to agendus due to this issue and sometimes my alarms would not go off...agendus pro 10 has note alarms and audio recorded alarms, a good add-on to an app I used anyway.
    Sprint 700p
    I just tried it out - using the latest GSM ROM w/Fast Blazer and FAT32 - and had no reset problem.