1.    #1  
    I saved my "Blazer_Bookmarks.PDB" before doing a Hard Reset, but cant figure out how to get it back into place. Ive even tried moving it from my sd card into ROM with Explorer, soft reset and still no dice.

Theres got to be a way to do this...

TIA!
    drag it to the top pane of Quickinstall (on the PC) and hotsync.

copying it from sd card to RAM did not work?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Nope.. it didnt... but Ill try using the auto install.. dunno why I didnt think of that in the 1st place.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    I saved my "Blazer_Bookmarks.PDB" before doing a Hard Reset, but cant figure out how to get it back into place. Ive even tried moving it from my sd card into ROM with Explorer, soft reset and still no dice.

Theres got to be a way to do this...

TIA!
    I assume you meant "dragging it to RAM" ? You can't drag it to ROM. Moving it with explorer should work... Odd.
  5.    #5  
    Yea... i dont know what the hell is goin on, but regardless if i move it to ram manually with explorer or "install" it using the Palm Quick Install... it just doesnt seem to take....
    Maybe you THINK that file has the old bookmarks, but is really the file created after the bookmarks got hosed...

Do you have old PC backup from which you can get an older version of that file?
    Last edited by aprasad; 02/19/2006 at 05:17 AM. Reason: add info
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  7.    #7  
    Pretty positive cause when I open it up with Notepad I can see the links I had as my old bookmarks.

Looks like Ill have to enter them in manually I guess....
    Much easier way: navigate to the Windows directory where your last backup was and find "Blazer_bookmark.pdb". Double click on it and it will automatically bring up the installer for your next hotsync. Sync and you'll have your bookmarks back.