Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. ike301's Avatar
    Posts
    424 Posts
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
       #1  
    Calendar 1.2.2

    So, basically, i feel that every appt i have requires an alarm. Otherwise, why would i put it in there?

    There were a few times i added an event, only to forget to tick the alarm on.

    Is there a way to make the alarm on DEFAULT?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
  2. #2  
    Pretty Simple.
    Go to Prefs in Apps,
    Go to Sound&Alerts,
    Under Application choose Calender in DropDown,
    Select Tones,
    And you should see it
    Just call me Berd.
  3. #3  
    Thanks, berdinkerdickle! And thanks, ike, for asking the question.
    It didn't occur to me how useful this would be until I read your question about it.

    Now I have another question. Why is it that every time I make a new task and set a time and date, the alarm default is "5 days earlier." I always have to change it to "0."

    Thanks.
  4. ike301's Avatar
    Posts
    424 Posts
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Pretty Simple.
    Go to Prefs in Apps,
    Go to Sound&Alerts,
    Under Application choose Calender in DropDown,
    Select Tones,
    And you should see it
    you are awesome. thanks
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pqfnb2
    Now I have another question. Why is it that every time I make a new task and set a time and date, the alarm default is "5 days earlier." I always have to change it to "0."
    TMP Defaults to 5 minutes for "events".....tasks you geta "choose date" drop down. I think I will submit a change default time request for next update.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    TMP Defaults to 5 minutes for "events".....tasks you geta "choose date" drop down. I think I will submit a change default time request for next update.
    Thanks, I do choose the date, though. I'm talking about the reminder alarm. The default for that is 5 DAYS earlier.

Posting Permissions