Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
       #1  
    Is there a program available that forces the Treo to store pictures and videos in the SD Card by default after a reset? My Treo is reset every night and I always have to change the storage location back to the SD Card for the camera and camcorder apps. It's very annoying and I always forget to do it. I just want to set it once to the SD Card and forget about it.
  2. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
       #2  
    This doesn't bother anyone else?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    This doesn't bother anyone else?
    i dont have this problem. i dont reset my 650 very often at all. so my pics do save to my SD card unless for some reason i was lookin at pic on the Treo and forgot to click back over to SD card.


    why do you reset your treo every night?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  4. #4  
    I'm with you...

    A reset treo is a fresh treo...

    I set mine to reset and backup everynight...

    This is a problem for me too and I'm very suprised no one has addressed this at all...
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    I'm with you...

    A reset treo is a fresh treo...

    I set mine to reset and backup everynight...

    This is a problem for me too and I'm very suprised no one has addressed this at all...
    Like you said, "a reset treo is a fresh treo", so you will have to do as explained above by CPcrazyfly and go to the media and switch to the card each time you reset. Personally, I never reset, and never want to. I use Backup Buddy Personal and backup every once in awhile and don't worry about the possibility of a crash anymore. So you really don't need a program to do this. It would just take up more memory and have to be started each time you reset anyway. Just as easy to set your media after a reset I think.
  6. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    So you really don't need a program to do this. It would just take up more memory and have to be started each time you reset anyway. Just as easy to set your media after a reset I think.
    I disagree, but thank you for taking the time to tell us what we need.

    Does anyone have anything useful to offer?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    I disagree, but thank you for taking the time to tell us what we need.

    Does anyone have anything useful to offer?
    I'm sorry if you think my answer was a "smart alec" type answer. It wasn't meant that way. I was hoping it was a useful answer. Again, sorry.
  8. #8  
    I'd like the option. I still end up resetting a lot. The treo is much more stable but sometimes I need to switch batteries on long days. It's annoying to have to change the settings each time.
  9. #9  
    Yeah, who remembers to set it to card every time? I know I don't.. My wife definately doesn't. The setting should stick, it should be in Saved Preferences or something.

    Oh well..
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Yeah, who remembers to set it to card every time? I know I don't.. My wife definately doesn't. The setting should stick, it should be in Saved Preferences or something.

    Oh well..
    Saving in preferences would be a great option. Now if someone could hack that. I was never saying I wouldn't want something to do it, I just don't think there is anything.
  11. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    Saving in preferences would be a great option.
    I agree.

Posting Permissions