1.    #1  
    I try to to into the Snapper Mail application and I just get an error dialog box that says "Database: already exists (0x0219)". Then I click "OK" and it goes back to whereever I was before I tried to go into Snapper.

This is a very infrequent thing. It's happened only twice over 6-10 months. I can fix it by restoring my uninstalling and restoring from backup. But I'd like to know why it's happening and how to avoid it.

I'm running SnapperMail Premier Edition, Version 2.1.1.01

Any ideas?
    Unlocked GSM Palm 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by busyba View Post
    I try to to into the Snapper Mail application and I just get an error dialog box that says "Database: already exists (0x0219)". Then I click "OK" and it goes back to whereever I was before I tried to go into Snapper.

This is a very infrequent thing. It's happened only twice over 6-10 months. I can fix it by restoring my uninstalling and restoring from backup. But I'd like to know why it's happening and how to avoid it.

I'm running SnapperMail Premier Edition, Version 2.1.1.01

Any ideas?
    I don't have any ideas, but I have the same problem and have solved it the same way. It seems to occur after a crash of the treo. I'd also really like to know why it is happening.