1.    #1  
    I could not find one on Treocentral. Please help.

TIA
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
  2.    #2  
    Found 2 at Treocentral. They are not practical for daily use/carry. I would like one so I don't have to carry a wallet.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Wouldn't that kinda be like carrying a purse? I'm just curious...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I had a "billfold" that did this with my palmVx. It was atrifold thing that fit well in a jacket breast pocket.....650 seems a bit thick for it but the Hollywood thingie is looking good. It was a trifold thingie.

Section 1 - Credit cards
    Section 2 - Busines scard holder over palmVx
    Section 3 - Notepad on one side / zippered moola storage on other.
    A thiefs best friend you are. Why not see if you can get one with a keychain attached as well, so when the steal your Treo, they can gas up the car after they drive off...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting their Treo, credit card, car and house keys stolen...but I did see a leather Rhino Skin flip case that had slots for credit cards and SD cards at CompUSA.
    1. Theif was gonna have a hard time getting it outta my breast pocket. Usually that was not a suit pocket but a zippered jacket inside pocket.

2. I usually didn't put credit cards in it. I have membership cards in it. Might get him into a certain club or two, a discount at bookstore but that's about it.

3. On advice of counsel, credit cards are all unsigned which means clerk has to ask for photo ID to process it and match siganture to drivers license.

4. I rarely carried it. For the most part, I have my car key, license and Amex in pants pocket, that's all I need...once and I while I will carry some cash. Mostly I sign for stuff "on account". Not much need for cash these days. Used to carry some for tolls but EZ Pass does that now.

5. If you read closely, the Treo's never been in it....it wouldn't fit.

6. Been mugged, well attempted, 3 times in my life....walked away with all I went into it with except a few drops of blood from scrapes and scratches maybe. I think most would lose more than me if it was gunpoint thing.....Treo's only valuable thing I carry.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I had a Bellagio flip style case for my 600 that I modified for my 650. If you carefully "stretch" the pocket in the lid, you can carry a license, cc, and another card. I carried my license, a credit card, my check card, and a mini credit card in mine for a year and a half. No one ever mugged me for it. I carried it all over NYC, DC, Atlanta, Charlotte, and lots of other places with no problems. I recommend it.

Former long term user of the Treo line, then on to the HTC 8125/8525. Now I have graduated to the iPhone. For the first time since getting my first Treo 600, I am not constantly scanning the web looking for a better converged device.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE

3. On advice of counsel, credit cards are all unsigned which means clerk has to ask for photo ID to process it and match siganture to drivers license.
    I frequently sign my credit card slip with different names and even sign it "Clerk never checked"

Never been caught or even raised an eye brow. If you are relying on clerks to catch stuff like that, maybe 2 in a 100 would actually check it. There is a website that all they do is sign the receipts with phony names and post them.

Also, most ask you to sign the card right there in front of them, then sign the receipt, with out asking for any ID....duh, I just stole the card, I think I could sign the name on the front of the card and have match the receipt.
    Problem with signing the darn things anyways is that the ink always rubs off.
    It seems most walle cases that are now intended to carry Treo "stuff" omit the Treo itself because of its buliness......don't think we'll see these again till Hollywood is released. Here's one of those carry some Treo stuff but not the Treo designs which as a "Best of 2005" at one site

http://www.gadgetino.com/product.php...<br /> <br />http://www.gadgetino.com/photos/a_un.../pd1608pc2.jpg
    All of mine are unsigned too, and I got tired of asking "Arent you going to check my ID?" and have the clerk give me attitude or a dirty look everytime I paid for something. Clerks really dont care nowadays, which is another reason why Identity theft is so rampant these days...

My BOA card has my picture on it and I had it stolen last year and the theif tried to rack up over a grand in Walmart and some couple hundred in Home Depot and thank goodness BOA caught it as suspicious activity and turned the card off before I even knew it (cause i never shop in either of those places)... ******* clerks never check the cards anymore!!! ARGH!

Quote Originally Posted by cwtibbs
    I frequently sign my credit card slip with different names and even sign it "Clerk never checked"

Never been caught or even raised an eye brow. If you are relying on clerks to catch stuff like that, maybe 2 in a 100 would actually check it. There is a website that all they do is sign the receipts with phony names and post them.

Also, most ask you to sign the card right there in front of them, then sign the receipt, with out asking for any ID....duh, I just stole the card, I think I could sign the name on the front of the card and have match the receipt.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    It's hard to believe that someone isn't making a nice leather one. I've searched quite a bit.