1.    #1  
    Hi,

I manage a restaurant and am looking for a program that will allow me to create a staff schedule, preferably w/ different views similar to those in some personal schedulers. does such a thing exist? I've waded through palmgear w/ no success.

ideally it'd also link to phone numbers, notes w/ vacation info, details, and the like.

thanks,
    nick
    Have you tried using something like AnyDay or Yahoo's sync and putting the employees in different categories (one-per-person)?

[Edited by thatch on 01-09-2001 at 07:42 PM]
    Tim
    <A HREF="http://vbq1.tripod.com/"></A>
    Do a search on Palmgear for a productr called "Strawboss"
    I suggest you have a look at Saviom staff scheduling tool.
    From my point of view you search for eResource scheduler on google. Best alternative for manual scheduling. Features are graphic reports, financial reports, drag & drop scheduling, etc.Take a 14 day trial for free of this awesome scheduling software tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhog123 View Post
    From my point of view you search for eResource scheduler on google. Best alternative for manual scheduling. Features are graphic reports, financial reports, drag & drop scheduling, etc.Take a 14 day trial for free of this awesome scheduling software tool.
    Hi david,

What type of resources can be scheduled using eresource scheduler. Can you briefly explain the features of eresource scheduler.