Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I have a treo650 on the sprint network but need a Verizon phone. If someone is in the reverse situation, maybe we could meet in person and swap phones? could help both of us.
    My 650 is in excellent condition. Comes with all accessories. Swivel case, Blue tooth, ear bud, phone charger and Blue tooth charger. Has original box and instuction manual.
    I even have a 256MB card that I could throw in if your phone is in even better condition.
    thanks!
    Im in Cincinnati and I am in the reverse situation.

Want to talk?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    if you are switching phones wouldnt you want to jkeep your accessories?
    Sprint phones can be "Verizonized".....search the forum on the subject and you'll find a host of threads

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=63563
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/searc...archid=3705283
    Hi Jack!

I thought I read in another thread recently that Verizon had shut down that opportunity, by the network refusing to recognize the "verizonized" phone if it didn't match to an authorized list of some sort.

Cheers, Perry.
    Verizon Will not allow Non-Verizon Esn's on the Network Any more.
    I musta missed that thread perry, thx. I think that would limit me to future use of a GSM phone. Me and proprietary equipement don't get along.
    Well I just did. Verizon did activate my veronized phone on 02/10/06
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    Im in Cincinnati and I am in the reverse situation.
    Want to talk?
    sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the offer! but I did get a hold of a verizon T650, finally!
    what did you tell them? which phone was it?
    I have the same item, a LIKE NEW Sprint Treo 650, with box and book, cables, etc. that I would like to have converted to Veirzon by one of you super techs, or I will trade for a Verizon Treo 650. Anyone interested, reply to me here. I am in Florida, but we can ship back and forth. THANKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by claytonclay
    I have the same item, a LIKE NEW Sprint Treo 650, with box and book, cables, etc. that I would like to have converted to Veirzon by one of you super techs, or I will trade for a Verizon Treo 650. Anyone interested, reply to me here. I am in Florida, but we can ship back and forth. THANKS.
    I haven't looked into all the details, but from what I've read, it's not much more difficult than doing a custom ROM. Check the forums at www.shadowmite.com for details on the proceedure
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré