Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Has anyone used a Parrot Bluetooth car kit (one with LCD Screen to see who is calling)? Are they any good? Are they worth the money? Reception?
    I've had the parrot ck3100 (w/LCD) for about 10 months with my 650. It works great. The install is a little complicated, but it doesn't help that the instructions that come with it are terrible. However, once it's installed, you never have to think about it again. It just works. There are a few good threads about it on here if you search.

Definately worth the money. Reception still uses the Treo's antenna so it is no different than normal.

I haven't used it myself, but the new Parrot kit with the color screen looks nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    "sorry no matches"
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    serach expired. I git that list by doing a title search on "parrot"
    Here is a link to Parrot info and all the harness adapters for various cars: Parrot kits
    and also this link: Plug and Play Harness Adapters for quick install
    Since I don't have the facilities to do the install myself, anyone know where in Colorado ( near Denver ) I could take the Parrot kit to be installed in my car? The reason I ask is because several places have told me if I don't by it from them ( and no one here sells Parrot kits ), then they won't install it.

Thank You.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasman
    Here is a link to Parrot info and all the harness adapters for various cars: Parrot kits
    and also this link: Plug and Play Harness Adapters for quick install

Plasman,

Since almost all of your posts are for this website, it appears this is a commercial interest of yours. I don't have a problem with this, but since most of us don't have commercial interests in the web sites we link-to, it would be helpful and appropriate if you would include an appropriate disclaimer or explanation in your posts.