1.    #1  
    I cannot get CALLFILTER to work on my 650. I have alot of software installed. i deleted Ringo and it still crashed when i enable the program. I am not sure if Ringo has some hidden files. I no other ringtone managers installed. Has anybody had this problem. I loved this software on my 600. Stuck and need help.

Retroboy
    I have Ringo and Call Filter installed at the same time with no problems. I dont think that is the problem.
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    I cant get Ringo to play mp3 ringtones. Is your working?
    Quote Originally Posted by retroboy
    I have alot of software installed. i deleted Ringo and it still crashed when i enable the program. I am not sure if Ringo has some hidden files. I no other ringtone managers installed. ...Stuck and need help.y
    Northglides Uninstall Manager would prevent any leftover files from being ... er ... left over .... Cleanup also works if ya didn;t think to insta;ll UM as your 1st applications.
    I have the same problem, the call filter program forces my phone to continually reboot. I had to cold boot the phone, but when I synced it, call filter automatically reinstalled itself and again, my phone looped into rebooting. Any ideas?
    I have the same problem, the call filter program forces my phone to continually reboot. I had to cold boot the phone, but when I synced it, call filter automatically reinstalled itself and again, my phone looped into rebooting. Any ideas?
    Warm reset and delete call filter. Or hard reset and remove it from your backup directory on your PC
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    i was a very happy user of Callfilter on the 600. When I up'd to the 650, I installed it and it didn't work worth crap. It would "run" but when the phone range, good luck on it doing its thing. I gave up on it. CallShield is not much better. Installed and when the phone rings, it shows the number but nothing else. What a dang shame.

Ben
    Call filter developer doesn't seem to care.
    Atleast that's my impression from the lack of customer support, and stupid-azz comments.
    If you post your concern in the CF forum at Mytreo.net they will blame it on the other apps you have on your treo.
    So I'm supposed to believe that excuse when my Treo works fine as long as I don't use CF.
    I suggest you Remove CF and post your complaint at Mytreo.net
    Just call me Berd.
    Are there any good alternatives to Call Filter? My ex gf keeps calling and I dont want my new gf and I to be interupted by the ex's calls.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    CallFilter 1.3 or 1.3.1 or 1.3.2 beta won't work on my Sprint T650. Whenever it is active, the 650 locks upon someone calling me. The only software on the phone is the Splash suite. This is too bad because I used to use CF1.2 with my T600, and it was superb. Now it just sucks bad. I've contacted the developer about the problem on many occassions since first trying the T650 release in December, and all he tells me is that I shouldn't have any problems. Yeah, whatever.

Does anyone know of a similar application that actrually works with the 650?