Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Just wanna thank James for the good work on the custom roms - Im running custom rom 2 and im very impressed.. keep up the good work.

A very exciting time for treo650 users right now with fast blazer, fat32 and GPE/Linux around the corner.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I just tried with a VZW 1.04 ROM and got an endless reset loop. Trying to restore using Shadowmite's tool right now.
    So what is the reasoning behind no option to edit the cache size? Is it because these files came off of the hard-drive enabled LifeDrive where cache size wouldn't be a limiting factor?
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
    why arent some of you on Palm's payroll?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Actually for what they're doing..they will probably get all fired. lol. I'm sure this isn't normal Palm procedures.
    I've installed the new CNG with fast blazer/Fat32. It worked great with one odd thing. When it came back from the hard reset, it threw an error when it looked for the tutorial files. Since they're not on this ROM, I'm assuming that's to be expected.

Thanks James!!
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtswerg
    I've installed the new CNG with fast blazer/Fat32. It worked great with one odd thing. When it came back from the hard reset, it threw an error when it looked for the tutorial files. Since they're not on this ROM, I'm assuming that's to be expected.

Thanks James!!
    Glad to hear!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Yes there is.
    I use Hi-Launcher to manage all connection such as Bluetooth, InfraRed, GPRS etc...
    It is the simplest and best launcher for palm (in addition to Zlauncher )
    Give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by dbulante
    This version does not have a Disconnect option. Is there a good software that provides an easy way to disconnect from the GPRS network?
    I downloaded a 6 MB file to my SD card today using the new Blazer. I haven't seen anyone mention that yet. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I downloaded a 6 MB file to my SD card today using the new Blazer. I haven't seen anyone mention that yet. . .
    Are you serious?
    No 2mb Limitation?
    I need to check this out
    Just call me Berd.
    Alas, I still cannot open an e-mail from OWA.

,<sigh>
    Pk, how'd yu fit a 6 MB file on SD card thta was amax soze of 4 MB (FAT32) 2GB (FAt16) ?
    Why would it be hard to fit a 6MB on a SD card with FAT16 or FAT32? They have 2GB and 4GB max file sizes respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Pk, how'd yu fit a 6 MB file on SD card thta was amax soze of 4 MB (FAT32) 2GB (FAt16) ?
    I want fast Blazer!!! I am going to update tonight...I am on Cingular 1.17-CNG with 1.71 firmware and I got Cingular to send me an unlock code. Do I have to upgrade now to the official version of unlocked first, or can I go straigh to one of your custom unlocked? Thanks!
    jules,

I had 1.17-CNG on my locked Cingular phone and I just loaded James -ENA custom version on an SD Card and was able to install it right over the top of my Cingular/Locked version...

-Steve
    REALLY? Huh, who knew...When I tried last time to update with a custom rom while I was locked, it only let me update the firmware, not the software. Glad it worked for you...I guess having it unlocked can only be a good thing. I'll let you know how it goes!
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyfriend
    Why would it be hard to fit a 6MB on a SD card with FAT16 or FAT32? They have 2GB and 4GB max file sizes respectively.
    Brain dead....I read 6 MB but 6 GB stuck in my head.
    Ok... I give up, How the hell do ya disconnect from GPRS other than shutting down the radio and restarting? I am running z-launcher so is there a way using that and not loading more software?

Thanks in advance.
    Cadams, did you ever get the fast blazer to work with verizon?
    Or for that matter, has anyone else tried working this fast blazer out on a verizon treo 650? I'm a little technologically inept so I usually follow along in the forums until someone accomplishes what I have wanted to do (so I didn't want to try the custom ROM yet because I wasn't sure how it would be beneficial to me)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelShadow
    Ok... I give up, How the hell do ya disconnect from GPRS other than shutting down the radio and restarting? I am running z-launcher so is there a way using that and not loading more software?

Thanks in advance.
    I just check my Snappermail.
    I set it to disconnect after checking mail. I think VersaMail has same opt.
    This Blazer was designed for
    'Always On'
    Just call me Berd.
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast