Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 404
  1. #181  
    My downloads have begun working. I pulled down the new free mobireader directly from the link posted on TC today.

    Don't know why it worked today vs yesterday, but I'm happy
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
  2. #182  
    I have just come to the conclusion that I have to do a soft reset before I download something. I wish I could just clear the cache in Blazer, or that db cache tool did it, but doing a soft reset isnt the worst thing in the world. I remember having it run out of memory with old blazer too...
  3. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtswerg
    I've installed the new CNG with fast blazer/Fat32. It worked great with one odd thing. When it came back from the hard reset, it threw an error when it looked for the tutorial files. Since they're not on this ROM, I'm assuming that's to be expected.

    Thanks James!!
    I have unlocked CNG 1.17 with custom ROM.

    I deleted all Blazer files from custom ROM directory and then added the following for fast mode Blazer:

    BlazerApp
    BlazerApp_enUS
    WebTips
    WebTips_enUS

    I got a reset loop. Do I need to load all (or more than one) of the language apps for Blazer and WebTips?

    Is there anything else I should be doing?


    Thanks.
  4. #184  
    Can I get more info on replacing NetFront?

    I've looked through the first few pages but maybe I missed the post regarding it?
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Can I get more info on replacing NetFront?

    I've looked through the first few pages but maybe I missed the post regarding it?
    I'm sorry,
    I guess that isn't necassary anymore.
    When Cranium first started beta, I think he had us replace Netfront.
    But it looks like not necassary anymore.
    Just call me Berd.
  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Can I get more info on replacing NetFront?

    I've looked through the first few pages but maybe I missed the post regarding it?
    CF checked them they are bit for bit identical.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  7. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    I have unlocked CNG 1.17 with custom ROM.

    I deleted all Blazer files from custom ROM directory and then added the following for fast mode Blazer:

    BlazerApp
    BlazerApp_enUS
    WebTips
    WebTips_enUS

    I got a reset loop. Do I need to load all (or more than one) of the language apps for Blazer and WebTips?

    Is there anything else I should be doing?


    Thanks.
    Therefore I don't need Netfront.

    So are these the only files (the 4 above) I need to add for fast mode blazer?

    Anything else?
  8. #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    Therefore I don't need Netfront.

    So are these the only files (the 4 above) I need to add for fast mode blazer?

    Anything else?
    netfront is already there just leave it. Those four (really just the 2 blazer files, unless you want the tips) are all you need.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  9. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #189  
    The file I have is called exactly NetFrontLib_Device

    Is this it? Or is there also a file just called NetFront ?

    Sorry for all the detailed questions....just want to get it right.
  10. #190  
    Not sure if this is what caused it, but Pocket Tunes can no longer find my card since I updated to Jamesgangut's Cust1 rom. Anybody else having problems or is it just this dumb noob?
  11. #191  
    Is funny, I was very busy in the past week, but I have made almost the same think w/o reading this tread.

    The only difference was that CF has grabbed the Blazer files from a rom update while I have grabbed them from the lifedrive simulator.

    I was waiting some time before posting the my "discovery" because the lack of time to test it.

    The my rom works with few problem, one of them is the download problem (I think is Doc2Go related, but I'm not shure), the other is the lack of history menu.

    I hope I can have some time to look deeply to solve (or at least understand better) these problems.

    For now CF is like Mr Bell, and The Solutor as Mr Grey


    P.S. notepad app, and the voice recorder (from lifedrive) are perfectly working on the treo, both if installed in ROM or in RAM.
    -------------------------------------------------

    Ericsson/Sonyericsson SH 668 > SH868 > SH888 > R320 >T39m > T65 >T68mc > R380 > P800 > Z600 > Z1010 > K608i
    Siemens ME45 > S55 > SL55
    Motorola 6200 > C333 > C350 > V547 > E1000 > A1000
    Nokia 7110 > 6230 > 6630 > 6230i> E60 > N80
    Panasonic G500 > GD90 > VS3
    Philips Fisio 820 > 825
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 750V
    Samsung ZV40 > SGH-Z560
    NEC 338 > 616
  12. #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solutor
    I have the same issue...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=111

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solutor
    Is funny, I was very busy in the past week, but I have made almost the same think w/o reading this tread.

    The only difference was that CF has grabbed the Blazer files from a rom update while I have grabbed them from the lifedrive simulator.

    I was waiting some time before posting the my "discovery" because the lack of time to test it.

    The my rom works with few problem, one of them is the download problem (I think is Doc2Go related, but I'm not shure), the other is the lack of history menu.

    I hope I can have some time to look deeply to solve (or at least understand better) these problems.

    For now CF is like Mr Bell, and The Solutor as Mr Grey


    P.S. notepad app, and the voice recorder (from lifedrive) are perfectly working on the treo, both if installed in ROM or in RAM.
    Huh?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  13. #193  
    I have the same issue...
    one of them is the download problem
    Where's the inconsistence ?
    -------------------------------------------------

    Ericsson/Sonyericsson SH 668 > SH868 > SH888 > R320 >T39m > T65 >T68mc > R380 > P800 > Z600 > Z1010 > K608i
    Siemens ME45 > S55 > SL55
    Motorola 6200 > C333 > C350 > V547 > E1000 > A1000
    Nokia 7110 > 6230 > 6630 > 6230i> E60 > N80
    Panasonic G500 > GD90 > VS3
    Philips Fisio 820 > 825
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 750V
    Samsung ZV40 > SGH-Z560
    NEC 338 > 616
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solutor
    Where's the inconsistence ?
    Seems odd to me you posted 3 days ago but you were to busy to announce your "discovery". Not sure what your trying to say.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  15. #195  
    When I posted the camcorder you found it too premature, now you think that I'm wrong because I'm waiting to see if there are problems whith blazer.

    I'm using the simulators since november and I tried the fast blazer about 15 days ago. But I was too busy to post a long message from a PC. Only short messages from handeld in the last week (like the first you quoted).

    Whats the odd thing in all this ?
    -------------------------------------------------

    Ericsson/Sonyericsson SH 668 > SH868 > SH888 > R320 >T39m > T65 >T68mc > R380 > P800 > Z600 > Z1010 > K608i
    Siemens ME45 > S55 > SL55
    Motorola 6200 > C333 > C350 > V547 > E1000 > A1000
    Nokia 7110 > 6230 > 6630 > 6230i> E60 > N80
    Panasonic G500 > GD90 > VS3
    Philips Fisio 820 > 825
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 750V
    Samsung ZV40 > SGH-Z560
    NEC 338 > 616
  16. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    The file I have is called exactly NetFrontLib_Device

    Is this it? Or is there also a file just called NetFront ?

    Sorry for all the detailed questions....just want to get it right.
    Can anyone answer this Q about netfrontlib_device?

    Thanks!
  17.    #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    Can anyone answer this Q about netfrontlib_device?

    Thanks!
    Yes, NetFrontLib_Device.prc is the correct file to keep in ROM. What is the size of the file you have? CNG is slightly older than ENA, but should work fine. ENA is the same as on Life Drive, which is 1,345 KB. If you don't have this, I can post it.
  18. BD1
    BD1 is offline
    BD1's Avatar
    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    #198  
    cranium, my netfront file is 1267kb. I have CNG. when I tried this yesterday (fast mode) I got into a reset loop until I put in old blazer. why don't you post ENU version so I can try if I get into reset loop again. Thanks.
  19.    #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    cranium, my netfront file is 1267kb. I have CNG. when I tried this yesterday (fast mode) I got into a reset loop until I put in old blazer. why don't you post ENU version so I can try if I get into reset loop again. Thanks.
    I will upload it to the 1st post. It's the version from 1.20 ENA. I need to have it hosted offsite. I can't seem to upload the file here, prolly cause its too big, even zipped. Give me about 10-15 minutes and it should be there.

    How are you creating your ROM and uploading it?
  20.    #200  
    I've added NetFrontLib_Device.prc to the 1st post. This is the version from 1.20 ENA, which is the same as Life Drive. It's file size is 1,345 KB. If you are not using 1.20 s/w, please check if your file in ROM is this size. If not, you can replace it with the posted version.

Posting Permissions