1.    #1  
    I am trying to use Versamail on the Treo 650 with my Yahoo and my GMail account. From reading through the posts I believe it can be done, but I am experiencing issues.

First, with GMail ...

I believe I have it configured correctly (from reading an earlier post). When I select 'Get' it goes through the process of getting my e-mails, and when it finishes I see nothing in my Inbox. Anyone else experienced this or know how to remedy it?

Second, with Yahoo ...

I had Yahoo configured and working find for about 1.5 months. Then all of a sudden I am getting the following error ... "-ERR Server not ready. Please try again after sometime." The problem is I have been receiving this error for five days straight now. Any help here?

Thanks,
    Damon
    Same problem here with the Yahoo (and just started here also). Looks like Yahoo changed something...do a search and you'll see it's happening to others.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    DamonGT, I am using versamail with my GMAIL and it is working fine... Did you remember to enable POP in your GMAIL account settings? here is the link to the GMAIL help Page where the settings are given...

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/...287&topic=1555

650 GSM Unlocked
    Cingular
    It might be a versamail thing also as I come to find out that Versamail sucks, it never auto syncs with Yahoo, it freezes my screen at times, I just don't like it. Chatter may be the way to go.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonGT
    I am trying to use Versamail on the Treo 650 with my Yahoo and my GMail account. From reading through the posts I believe it can be done, but I am experiencing issues.

with GMail ...

I believe I have it configured correctly (from reading an earlier post). When I select 'Get' it goes through the process of getting my e-mails, and when it finishes I see nothing in my Inbox. Anyone else experienced this or know how to remedy it?

Thanks,
    Damon
    When you access the POP forwarding option. make sure you check this option:
    Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded)
    That will ensure that all messages (including old messages that's been there opened or not) will be dowloaded to your treo. Just keep note that it might stall due to Versamail's incapability to handle email messages over 100 in one month (there's an option on how much mail you want to be transferred/downloaded to your Treo).
    Sony Clie N610C Sony Clie N710C Sony Clie UX50 Palm Tungsten T|5 Locked Cingular Treo 650 Locked Cingular Treo 680
    "You see, Netherlands is this make-believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from." - Joey Tribbiani
    I just configured Yahoo yesterday on Versamail. Working for my. Try re-configuring it again.
    Yahoo POP access is no longer free (in the US at least).

gmail is still beta. Anyone having poblems should unset and set the POP access feature, and select only new mail. I actually go a reset it about every 2 weeks so it does not look at old mail to check and see if it has been downloaded already. I use Snappermail since I had problems with versamail.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Anyone outside of the US still have free yahoo POP access?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
  9.    #9  
    I have resolved the GMail issue ... It was a Versamail problem. If you have a filter in Versamail, then Versamail ONLY gets emails that correspond to that filter. If you want it to get all your email and then filter it, you need to include an 'All Inclusive' filter like "If From line contains an @ symbol then place email in Inbox."