1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a program that has the 2006 NASCAR schedule with driver info and other things for the VZW Treo 650? I will pay for it if I have to.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    www.palmgear.com They always have the sports schedule programs.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I think the app you are looking for is located here.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Be careful, I heard most of the NASCAR software causes reset loops..like it's going in circles or something.

Ohh! I'll be here all week!
    Just bookmark the nascar.com schedule web site and make available offline even.
  6.    #6  
    I see the program, thank you. But my only other question is it says for the 2005 schedule NOT 2006. Do you think that is just an error because it says it was updated on 02/16/06. Has anyone downloaded it and it was the 2006 schedule? Thanks for your help.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buldawg
    I see the program, thank you. But my only other question is it says for the 2005 schedule NOT 2006. Do you think that is just an error because it says it was updated on 02/16/06. Has anyone downloaded it and it was the 2006 schedule? Thanks for your help.
    I have this program. It is current for the 2006 season.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks, I will buy it now.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Nothing like watchin' a little 'NeckCar'. What an awful perversion of 'Sports Car' racing.

Sorry to those that like it. It is just my opinion.
    At leat its focused on something a little bigger than a Baseball, Basketball, Tennis Ball, Golf Ball and on and on and .....................
    Boggity Boggity Boggity...........Let's go racing boys............
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrepete
    At leat its focused on something a little bigger than a Baseball, Basketball, Tennis Ball, Golf Ball and on and on and .....................
    Hey, I like racing, and I have raced cars myself as a driver. I just prefer a road course. As a matter of fact Road Atlanta is one of my favorite tracks to watch. I just find speedways and ovals boring, not technical enough for me. I like chicanes, closing radius turns, and the like. Plus watching those Nascar cars negotiate a track like Sears Point makes me laugh and a little ill at the same time. Again, it is just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChkYaHead
    Be careful, I heard most of the NASCAR software causes reset loops..like it's going in circles or something.
    I heard that the software causes any navigation programs to continuously tell you to turn left.http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    PDASchedule has NASCAR schedules for Treo.