1.    #1  
    Didn't read a'' the details but thought some peeps might be interested.

http://www.splashwireless.com/offers/treo650/

Free unlimited data.....$70 / month plan

Offer ends today
    I think Earthlink is getting a little desperate. Plus I thought I heard people having problems on Earthlink's network?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I think Earthlink is getting a little desperate. Plus I thought I heard people having problems on Earthlink's network?
    Now that's real interesting cause Earthlink doesn't have a network. They use Sprint's.

"* EarthLink Wireless network services are provided on the SprintŪ Nationwide PCS Network. Where Sprint coverage is not available, your phone will roam on another nationwide CDMA network, FREE. Under EarthLink's arrangement with Sprint, EarthLink customers have access to service anywhere on the Sprint Nationwide PCS Network, reaching more than 250 million people.

and

EarthLink Wireless is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO). MVNOs are wireless companies that have their own brand, marketing, retail outlets, and phone offerings, but use another operator's infrastructure (towers and network). This means you get the expertise of EarthLink's internet experience, plus the stability and call quality of a major wireless carrier's infrastructure. EarthLink Wireless has partnered up with the country's 2 largest all-digital and most reliable CDMA networks. The Treo uses Sprint PCS as the primary cellular network.*"
    it's availabe again, same link as above.

quick question about earthlink though.... does the earthlink 650 have a select network option. I live over the border in TJ and would need this feature if avail.....
    Last edited by cheetahjeremy; 03/20/2006 at 12:57 AM.
    Love the price of the phone but the plans are comparable with Verizon which is at least $20/mo over Sprint.