Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    I just started using Snapper Mail Premium. I have it set to move my messages each day at 00:05. How do I know if this happens? Where does it go?

    Any information would be appreciated.

    Moppet52
  2. #2  
    open Snapper, remove the card, if the messages are gone they have been moved.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    open Snapper, remove the card, if the messages are gone they have been moved.
    Thanks for the reply.

    Hmmm... Well, according to the procedure above none of the messages were moved. Any tips or tricks that I should know regarding this functionality? It was one of the main reasons for purchasing Snapper.

    I have Snapper set to move the message after one day, but so far after 3 days, none of the messages have moved. I take out the SD card and all the messages are still there.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Moppet52
  4. #4  
    you might try to edit folders and make sure that the folders have "Use default storage prefs" checked.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    you might try to edit folders and make sure that the folders have "Use default storage prefs" checked.
    Thanks I think that did the trick.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    you might try to edit folders and make sure that the folders have "Use default storage prefs" checked.
    Grrr... still no joy.

    I set my Storage settings to move my mail after one day. But why is there an option to "remove" mail? I have set that to Never Remove mail.

    I am confused as to the differences between these two checkboxes and what they do. And my messages are still in RAM.

    Moppet52
  7. #7  
    you should have a little dot on the upper left corner of the envelope when you are in list view to show when a message is on your card.

    i think you want to leave never remove mail and then change keep mail option to something else.

    now, it wont move the email once you click ok. it will do this at 3am.

    if you want to trigger the move sooner, from the mail list view type bug on the keyboard. a secret window should pop up. check do auto task now and then click ok.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    you should have a little dot on the upper left corner of the envelope when you are in list view to show when a message is on your card.

    i think you want to leave never remove mail and then change keep mail option to something else.

    now, it wont move the email once you click ok. it will do this at 3am.

    if you want to trigger the move sooner, from the mail list view type bug on the keyboard. a secret window should pop up. check do auto task now and then click ok.
    Thanks Felipe! The "bug" option is working right now. I will see about the dot in the upper left hand corner.

Posting Permissions