Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. santas's Avatar
    Posts
    624 Posts
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    #21  
    P.S. - Just got an email that a new version of Fair Use is out
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
  2. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    See? Simplicity is key...


    Everytime I see your posts, I want a cigar...
    Christinac130

    If you look at http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...131227&page=60 post # 1197 you can have enjoy one with your treo everyday....

    Otherwise, find your local tobacconist and pick one up. I don't know about Atlanta, but the Seattle area has a few great ones and if you belong to the right club you can enjoy them indoors even .

    (D@m^ anti smoking laws!)

    Cigar
    Last edited by theecigarman; 04/16/2007 at 03:50 PM.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  3. Widdy's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I'm still confused. I compressed The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring using FairUse. It looks perfect on my Treo using TCPMP and it's only 179MB...450MB seems incredibly large to me...
    Now I'm confused. FOTR took 489 Megs for me. I used Pocket DivX Encoder with 128K stereo audio and 23 frames/sec.

    Do you have a link for Fair Use Wizard?
  4. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    P.S. - Just got an email that a new version of Fair Use is out
    santa, thanks for the heads up, I know what I will be doing tonight, with a cigar.......

    Cigar
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  5. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Widdy View Post
    Now I'm confused. FOTR took 489 Megs for me. I used Pocket DivX Encoder with 128K stereo audio and 23 frames/sec.

    Do you have a link for Fair Use Wizard?
    Here ya go.
    http://www.fairusewizard.com/lang_en...t_edition.html

    FYI, I jsut did a google search and "whump there it is!"


    Cigar
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  6. Widdy's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #26  
    Yeah, I found it.
    Thanks anyway.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Christinac130

    If you look at http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...131227&page=60 post # 1197 you can have enjoy one with your treo everyday....

    Otherwise, find your local tobacconist and pick one up. I don't know about Atlanta, but the Seattle area has a few great ones and if you belong to the right club you can enjoy them indoors even .

    (D@m^ anti smoking laws!)

    Cigar
    Thanks, but isn't that only for the 700p? I have a 650 and 680...

    There are some nice clubs here in Atlanta, but I don't have the time. If I want a great cigar, I have a connection in Canada...

    Quote Originally Posted by Widdy View Post
    Now I'm confused. FOTR took 489 Megs for me. I used Pocket DivX Encoder with 128K stereo audio and 23 frames/sec.

    Do you have a link for Fair Use Wizard?
    Wow! How did you get 489 Megs? That's HUGE!! I follow tonylmiller's instructions with FairUse and the quality is great and only 179mbs.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=91697
  8. #28  
    Clone mobile works very well for me since I use the regular clone dvd to backup my dvds and already have Anydvd.

    I downloaded the Fair use program last night and could not get it to work for me. There is no manual for help, so I canned it and downloaded Clone Dvd Mobile trial. It worked flawlessly.

    As far as file size goes, you can rip to any size you want. Compressing is compressing.

    Software is very subjective to the user.
  9. #29  
    There are step by step instructions for FairUse in the link I provided in the post above yours...
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    There are step by step instructions for FairUse in the link I provided in the post above yours...
    Thank You, that will help a bunch. I still haven't purchased Clone DVD Mobile.
    I'll try it tonight.
  11. #31  
    I use clonedvd mobile - it's fast that's what I like about it.

    I also use anydvd - been using it for years, they're always updating it and they've never charged for an update. Most of the time I use it for watching dvd's that we get as gifts from relatives in Europe with the wrong region for us.

    Long time user of clonecd as well - though don't need it much anymore.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I use clonedvd mobile - it's fast that's what I like about it.

    I also use anydvd - been using it for years, they're always updating it and they've never charged for an update.
    I agree, I use anydvd with clone dvd and I'm very happy with the combo. I tried Fairplay and it was more difficult for me to use than Clonedvd Mobile. That's due to the fact that I'm already used to the interface. It looks like I'm going to purchase Clone DVD Mobile.
  13. #33  
    I'm Curious what settings you folks use for Clone DVD mobil, to get a small video file, for use with TCMP.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions