Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had done the clearing thing via the interface but didn't seem to work....looke dfor files, nothing specific I could identify.
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 06/15/2006 at 01:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Jack,

I had the same problem and found that it was because the time was wrong on my PC. Once I corrected that I dumped the cache in the TV browser and re-downloaded the listings and all was well.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    OCLV_990: I assume you bike, huh?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    OCLV_990: I assume you bike, huh?
    Been mountain biking for about 10 years now. Other than the Treo, it's the other hobby that eats up all my money.
    I been off the bike for too long....my last Hurrah was 175 miles thru Utah w/ escapeadventures.com

Think I hate most about not mountain biking is your tired ole arse gets fatter and it makes it much harder to do those hills....up and down. Going down ya tend to strain teh suspension a bit more and your control is heading for the toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by oclv_9900
    Jack,

I had the same problem and found that it was because the time was wrong on my PC. Once I corrected that I dumped the cache in the TV browser and re-downloaded the listings and all was well.
    PC syncs via "Accuset" daily (windows time sync turned off) so it's atomic clock correct.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Well, that pretty much kills my idea. Don't know what else to try.

As far as the mountain biking, those hills do seem to be getting worse the older I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by oclv_9900
    Been mountain biking for about 10 years now. Other than the Treo, it's the other hobby that eats up all my money.
    I feel your pain. I gave up biking for running due to the cash flow between the Treo and the bike. Running is much cheaper.

Jack - If you are still having problems, have you looked at the www.doublebit.com forum? I think this has been discussed there in the past.
    I want a planet brake. This way if I pedal in the right direction against the earth's rotation, I can apply the planet brake and my motion in space would stop while the earth continued to rotate.....I figure the planet's momentum will carry me up the hills. Though since I'd be going in excess of 1,000 miles an hour, stopping at the top would be tough.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12