1.    #1  
    I'm a first time Treo owner/user. I, like many of you, have been searching for the "perfect" carry solution. I currently have the Seidio holster, but have problems with the phone's antenna getting caught on things and pulling the phone out of the holster. I like the design of Seidio's skin/holster combo, but need to know something first.

1. Does the skin make using the covered buttons difficult?

I'd love to have a Vaja, but my manager can't see $140 for phone cover. I'm looking for something that will provide a fair amount of protection yet offer ease of use.
    no, the skin doesnt make it hard to use the buttons.

Actually, Ive found that when my unit is out of the skin the buttons are harder to use.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    No it doesn't make using the COVERED buttons hard to use, it makes the UNCOVERED keypad hard to use, unless you have tiny fingers. Any key that's near the cut out lip will become a interference.

Zcover has a full keypad cover but they didn't cover the 5 way so then the 5 way becomes difficult to use. Why don't these companies just offer a FULL skin case. You could search the internet till the cows come home NOBODY offers this....*Shakes head walks away*
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaflyer
    I'm a first time Treo owner/user. I, like many of you, have been searching for the "perfect" carry solution. I currently have the Seidio holster, but have problems with the phone's antenna getting caught on things and pulling the phone out of the holster. I like the design of Seidio's skin/holster combo, but need to know something first.

1. Does the skin make using the covered buttons difficult?

I'd love to have a Vaja, but my manager can't see $140 for phone cover. I'm looking for something that will provide a fair amount of protection yet offer ease of use.
    I also bought the Seidio holster and just didn't trust it to hold on to my Treo. I've broken two 650's because my old belt clip pouch case got caught on things, pulled off my belt and hit the ground. So no more belt clips or holsters for me. I just received my Nutshell belt loop pouch and it is awesome. The belt loop can't pull off and it sits in nice and close to the body. The naked 650 is easy to get in and out. I do a lot of text, email and browsing with the 650 so I didn't want to cover it with anything. The Nutshell pouch is the 4th case/holder Ive tried and the best so far. They also offer a skin/pouch combo.
    DJ
    I bought the Helix, and like it because it holds the screen to the inside, so when my friends send me text messages clients can not see them, the keys are not covered, it does not feel bulky, and the price was right. I had a case from Krussel that covered the whole Treo, it was just okay.
    Has anybody used an FM Modulator with thier Treo to play MP3's over your car stereo?
    I have the Seidio kit, it doesn't make ANY of the buttons harder to use. I do an awful lot of text messaging and haven't had any problems with the buttons on the perimeter or the covered buttons. I also like that the screen faces inward. The felt on the holster is a nice touch as well.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Does the Seidio cradle that allows skinned Treo's also accept "naked" Treo's?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    No, I wouldn't try that. An unskinned treo would be to loose in the Seidio holster.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?