1.    #1  
    I've had a Seidio holster for a few months now and like it. However, I've noticed the clip swivel has began to develop a little wobble in it.

I remember a while ago, several had problems with this clip breaking easily. Has Seidio strengthened this clip?
    I'm done with mine(and seidio for that matter). I'm shopping around now for a new one. I am thinking either bellagio or vaja..
  3.    #3  
    But does anyone else make a holster that allows the Treo to face inwards?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Yes, Helix makes one, almost identical to Seidio's holster, minus the felt on the inside. It's more of a rubberized plastic.

You can get it from the Treo Central Store..Although it says it's not in stock right now...
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-24--415.htm
    Good call with going for a inward-facing case. Also good call with something other than Seidio. For now, I need something new. I may grab a Vaja, but I really dont like having my treo facing out.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I had the Seidio, ordered the Helix for my Buddy and he liked the Seidio better. I can say the Seidio seems better when removing the phone. The phone always seems to inadvertantly get answered when removing it from the Helix Holster. After dropping my phone in the holster on a few occassions, I finally broke down and ordered a Nutshell.
    Another holster option is ProClip - www.proclipusa.com - very snug & secure, and faces inwards. I've tried about every holster/clip out there, and I always come back to my trusty ProClip. Plus, the one I have has worked for my 600, then my 650, and now with my 700. Gotta love that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF
    I had the Seidio, ordered the Helix for my Buddy and he liked the Seidio better. I can say the Seidio seems better when removing the phone. The phone always seems to inadvertantly get answered when removing it from the Helix Holster. After dropping my phone in the holster on a few occassions, I finally broke down and ordered a Nutshell.
    Seidio holster is specially designed to prevent any key from being inadvertantly pressed during the removal process and insertion process.

Seidio
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio holster is specially designed to prevent any key from being inadvertantly pressed during the removal process and insertion process.

Seidio

But have you reinforced the clip? Seidio used to be really good about responding to consumer concerns. I am surprised that the clip stability issue that started this thread hasn't been addressed yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    But have you reinforced the clip? Seidio used to be really good about responding to consumer concerns. I am surprised that the clip stability issue that started this thread hasn't been addressed yet.
    Yes,
    The holsters we are shiping now are very strong. Please send me an email with your order #.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    I have a question, David, having recently purchased one of Seidio's holsters. What is the purpose of the cutout in the back of the holster?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreth
    I have a question, David, having recently purchased one of Seidio's holsters. What is the purpose of the cutout in the back of the holster?
    Hi,

To prevent any key from being pressed during the removal or insertion process.

David Chang
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    That's funny, I had always wondered about that. It does the job effectively,compared to the Helix!
    My seidio holster broke at the top. So it doesn't hold anything anymore. I had it for almost a year. I am going to try the skin and the skin holster. Should be arriving when I am done with this trip. So my treo has been taking refuge in my pockets. Not the place I usually like to keep it.

I can tell you from experience that an inward facing holder is important after having 2 screens get cracked.