1.    #1  
    I am new to Quick News ( ver 1.21 ), and I am hoping there is a way to do what I want to do.

For reading RSS feeds, I first experimented with using Sunrise XP and Plucker, but Sunrise XP did not have scheduling feature, and also it timed out when syncing with my Palm over USB. What it did do nicely was not only download the pages linked to inside the RSS feeds, but could also spider the links in those feeds and download those pages to.

This feature is really nice as many of the RSS feeds I have only show a summary of a news story, and you have to click on link to download the full story. With Sunrise, I can have the story summary and the full story it links to available offline.

Can Quick News do this? I don't see the setting in the documentation or on any of the menus, but then I just got it yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Fortezza
  2.    #2  
    Oh, and if I cannot do this, my backup solution is mostly likely to keep Quick News for podcast downloads, and use Sunrise/Plucker for RSS news feeds.
    I don't believe you can do this with QN. I use both. I prefer to browse with Sunrise/Plucker, but if I don't have an up to date copy of the RSS feed or webpages on my Treo, I use QN and Blazer.