Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Hey whats goin on fellas.
    I have had my treo about a month, it works great!

However....this wknd somthing isnt working right. I received 2 calls this morning and when I picked up it was like no1 was there. I thought nothing of it until tonight I made like 5 calls and heard nothing.

If I use the speakerphone, everything is fine...but when I turn off speaker to use the handset I get absolutely nothing.

All other sounds and ringers work fine.
    Any ideas before I try to get it replaced?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Any 3rd-party software that affects earpiece volume (such as VolumeCare)? Has the in-call system volume been indavertantly dropped all the way down via the rocker button? Does the problem go away after a hard reset? If not, sounds like replacement time.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I will try a hard reset. Is there a way to backup my palm stuff? I havent installed anything in a while Im not sure why it wouldnt work. I noticed that if i shake shake shake the phone the speaker my come in for a split second. Weird
    it's a hardware issue. Use your earpiece for a while and arrange to get your unit replaced.