1.    #1  
    I recently built a custom Sprint 1.13a ROM, removing all files listed in Shadowmite's file list that are safe to delete. Since then, I have been unable to get Agendus to run. I get an error message about a missing database, even though I have NO databases in the ROM, and Agendus has been cleanly installed. It is obviously looking for a file in the original ROM that isn't there anymore. Anyone have any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    OK I figured it out - if you use Agendus, you MUST leave ToDo.bprc and ToDo_enUS.oprc in the base ROM for the application to work correctly. So now my problem is solved - someone want to update the MasterFile list?
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan
    OK I figured it out - if you use Agendus, you MUST leave ToDo.bprc and ToDo_enUS.oprc in the base ROM for the application to work correctly. So now my problem is solved - someone want to update the MasterFile list?
    Is the 10 the version #
    Sorry about my ignorance
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, the 10 is the version number ;-) 10.04 is the latest.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Update:
    I've gotten Agendus to start without a reset; Icons-IAMBIC.prc was causing the problem. On another note, I thought TextPlus.prc was running but once I loaded the TextPlus.pdb in RAM, and tried opening TextPlus again I got another reset. I should have heeded other user's experiences. OTOH, I seem to be running KeyCaps650 with no problems so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using mmastrac's ROM Update Tool I seemed to have successfully uploaded my custom ROM but when I try to access Agendus, I get a reset.

My ROM includes the following additonal PRC's

ActNames (v.10)
    Icons-IAMBIC
    BBVFSfree
    DA
    DatavizTech
    Filez
    HandZipperLite
    KeyCaps600 (update for 650)
    Paperclip
    RLock
    ShortCut5
    SyncAll
    TextPlus
    Uninstall_Manager

I started withe Cust2 Modified ROM posted on the Fast Blazer thread and added the above PRC's only. I left the two files ToDo.bprc and ToDo_enUS.oprc as indicated by this post and others.

I have not HotSync'd any of my data yet because I wanted to make sure the ROM was functional. I am having no other problems with the above apps I placed in ROM.

650>Unlocked GSM>1.20ena

Last edited by puyi; 03/08/2006 at 02:07 PM.
    Keep in mind Agendus uses the databases of the built in calendar, to do and contact list - thus it requires those files in order to run properly.
  7.    #7  
    puyi -

I couldn't get BBVFS to work in ROM - have you tried to run this yet? Also, I have heard that DA doesn't work in ROM either.

Not sure why Agendus is crashing for you...
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    GatorFan -

I got Agendus to work; I removed the IAMBIC icons prc from the ROM.

I have BBVFS V 2.12. Before I do a backup, I shutdown Chatter because I've had problems backing up while Chatter was still active, but THIS TIME I couldn't backup a ShimLog. I did a soft reset, and was able to do a full backup; not perfect but it worked.

I forgot to mention my version of DA is 3.22.

Now I have a problem with an ever active data connection draining my battery. I shutdown Chatter, disabled Autosync in Versamail for Exchange Syncing, and still noticed an active GPRS connection. I had to manually enter Network Preferences to Disconnect my connection.

I recall checking "never ask me again" for the This Activity Requires a Data Connection (I paraphrase) but I chose this setting before I my Custom ROM so I'm not sure what difference the ROM would make.

Any ideas?

I don't know what was going on yesterday but my battery life has returned to normal; I must have been browsing or doing e-mail more than I realized.
    Last edited by puyi; 03/11/2006 at 07:16 AM. Reason: update