Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How about adding the Ignore w/SMS function that is in the Treo 700W?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solutor
    Uou can just send the right SMS to this http://www.digicom.it/digisit/prodot...x/ArchimedeSms to open (and close) your garage's door
    link is dead bro
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

3.    #23  
    ^agreed..the treo itself is so pricey..applications are expensive..but well worth it at the same time

i hope software developers are reading this thread for new ideas!
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

I agree on not buying more. this mainly due to palm not fixing $hit first.

for instance...i need more volume bcuz the sound level sucks. why shld we buy a 3rd party app for this? this shld be STANDARD on the unit....or included in an update.
    I want a "translator" program that tells the Treo to do what I want it to do instead of what I tell it to do.
    And how about a working EasySync for Organizer.
  7.    #27  
    i want more use of the infrared feature..i wanna be able to control stuff around the house with it
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Quote Originally Posted by vipa1887
    i want more use of the infrared feature..i wanna be able to control stuff around the house with it
    yeah I bet

http://strikethebox.com/humor/girlfriendemote.jpg

I'll settle for just a functional top left button.

C'mon ladies, let's hear what buttoins you'd put on Husband / Boyfriend Remote
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 02/14/2006 at 08:33 PM.
    How about an app that would start the ride or "whip" if you will. Replace the alarm remote.

An app that monitored electricity usage in the house and provided a way to tweak usage and set rules for when and how certain electricity hogs are utilized would be cool.

How about an app that shocks the hell out of me when I am typing responses to threads when I am supposed to be studying for grad school.
  10.    #30  
    ^^LMAO to both of your posts..i WISH they had something to shock me when im not studying!
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    I'd like an application that can send a SMS from an appointment/calendar event. Set the appointment, select the option to send SMS automatically a certain amount of time before the time of the calendar event (like an alarm), type in the SMS to send (or select a default). It would be useful in my practice to send SMS to patients to remind them of their appointments (if they requested this service).
    There is an app that does this, IIRC. I read a thread about it last year some time. Search these forums and ye shall find...
    Last edited by ExtraOrdinaryJo; 02/15/2006 at 01:44 PM.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    I'd like an application that can send a SMS from an appointment/calendar event. Set the appointment, select the option to send SMS automatically a certain amount of time before the time of the calendar event (like an alarm), type in the SMS to send (or select a default). It would be useful in my practice to send SMS to patients to remind them of their appointments (if they requested this service).
    There's this.

http://www.natara.com/DatePak/index.cfm
    http://www.handheldsfordoctors.com/l...on/datepak.htm

Not quite what you want as it's not SMS and it's intended for groups rather than individuals.
  13.    #33  
    how about an app that gives us every additional feature that the 700w has so we could make the 700w ppl feel stupid for spending extra money =D
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Do we even have a good downloader? I want something that can download a 10MB file directly to the SD card, with proxy support and resume feature!

Also, why can't filez delete or move my jpg files on the SD card?
    I like an app that allows me to customise the ALT list for any button on the Treo keyboard. Possibly with the ability to add 'favourites' in there too!
    My main wish would be to rearrange the S key's ALT list to put the shortcut symbol first.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    How bout something to get rid of the pink in my SMS's
    Agreed. I want to select colors for both myself and the person I'm texting. And I won't select pink!
  17.    #37  
    i want something that will allow me to have a wifi connection! not like a ghetto hack..but more of a program
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Well I was gonna ask for freeview capability:

http://www.freeview.co.uk/

Until I read this:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/02..._transmission/

"The BBC reports that the box's owner, 67-year-old Mary Donaldson, was absolutely oblivious to the threat her TV viewing habits posed to the very survival of humanity until two chaps turned up at her door and presumably asked her if she was aware it was an offence under the Telcommunications Act to broadcast attack commands to advanced alien civilisations."
    I want a good GPS maps app for Palm - like TomTom, but for hiking. I haven't found any decent one yet. I bet there is a good market for this.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    How about a p2p client, like bittorrent?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast