Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I am trying out mVoiceMail to listen to Vonage voicemails (WAV attachments sent to SnapperMail) and it works great. I have it set to play through the phone speaker. Unfortunately, if I have the silent/vibrate switch on the top of the phone set to silent/vibrate, I don't seem to get any sound through the phone speaker from mVoicemail. This is a pain, because I often will have to listen to messages while the phone is silenced, and right now it looks like I will have to flip that switch just to listen to mVoicemail through the phone speaker, and then flip it back when I am done. Anyone know any way around this?

Thanks
    rcrcr
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    From Support:

Currently mVoiceMail will be muted when the mute hard key is set to silent. However, we have forwarded your request to our development team; if they are able to come up with a suitable technical solution we might be able to include such a feature in a future mVoiceMail release.
    Anyone else who sees the value in this might do well to drop a note to Support to request this as a feature.

http://www.motionapps.com/cs/viewSupportRequest.do

rcrcr