1.    #1  
    Guys,

I'm aware that the combination for Font4OS5 and Fontsmoother results in antialiased (or subpixel font rendered) fonts but is there a replacement font that exactly replaces the standard system font so things like characters per line and height of the font doesn't change?
    It's not the same font, but this one works very well for me. Do a search for Calibri (a font that will come with Windows Vista). Convert the 16pt size. BTW, I just use FontSmoother with YAHM.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

That worked pretty well, though I guess it's still not "seamless". Nice font though
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    It's not the same font, but this one works very well for me. Do a search for Calibri (a font that will come with Windows Vista). Convert the 16pt size. BTW, I just use FontSmoother with YAHM.
    How do you/I get fonts and convert them?
  5.    #5  
    Fontsmoother comes with a Windows app that will convert fonts that have been installed on the system. I found Calibri with Google as a TTF file, added it to C:\WINDOWS\FONTS and then ran the convertor app.

Fontsmooth itself also comes with a whole bunch of fonts in the install package.