Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jules3
    I am actually going to go to Costco and replace my SanDisk Blue 1gb with an Ultra II 2gb. Is the best way to transfer all my info and backups thru the PC? Will programs that run with Power Run be alright if copied to the new card, or do I have to copy them to the handheld, then move them back to the new card? Thanks!
    You can simply copy and paste all your various folders from one card to the other card using your desktop computer with card reader. Power Run should be able to read the apps located on the card. For myself, I use LauncherX, which does read the apps on the card just fine.

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by jules3
    I am actually going to go to Costco and replace my SanDisk Blue 1gb with an Ultra II 2gb. Is the best way to transfer all my info and backups thru the PC? Will programs that run with Power Run be alright if copied to the new card, or do I have to copy them to the handheld, then move them back to the new card? Thanks!
    For the most part , yes.....assuming you name the card with the same name. TomTom tells me that you have to do a windows like re authorization if you switch or format your SD card. However I reformatted mine, restored it from PC copy and had no issues....maybe t's only of it's a new card.
    I picked up one of the blue 2GB cards from Circuit City. It works great in my 650.
    This thread just cost me $86
    I recommend high speed cards if you're using your treo to watch videos, or record on it. I have a 150x Adata and accessing pictures on using the built in camera is so much faster than my 45x card. Also if you know how to add the FAT32.prc in your ROM, it almost doubled the VFS speeds on the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I was in a Circuit City last night in Grand Rapids, MI.

SanDisk Blue 2GB SD card ----- $79.99
    SanDisk Ultra II 2GB SD card -- $83.99

Go figure.
    Perry,

The Sandisk Ultra II 2GB cards were going for $83.99 in your area?! Wow, that's a great price.

I went to a local Circuit City store last Saturday, but they had the same card going for $119 and change. I ended up buying one, because it seemed a good deal for me, considering that I bought my first one for $200 several months ago.

Circuit City also had the "blue" label Sandisk 2GB cards for $79. But I decided to go for the faster Ultra brand, seeing that I'm used to the quality of this.

Casey
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12