1.    #1  
    Hey All,

Just upgraded to a 650 from a 600. Installed the software from CD then downloaded latest Plam desktop revision D.

I successfully got memo pad and contacts to sync into my 650..

But I can't seem to get my Palm calendar (datebook) into it. iSync continually disables the Plam Datebook and to do conduits.

Why? These are the two things I want to sync. I have iCal unselected in iSync.

When I move 'datebook' and 'to do' back into the active conduit folder iSync disables them.

Help?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I see your problem right now! You are trying to sync the Plam instead of the Palm Desktop!

Really though I have no idea, I don't have a mac but I bet someone that has one could help you.
    I'd considering buying Missing Sync. It syncs with Address Book and iCal so well on the Mac and eliminates the need to use iSync.
  4.    #4  
    First off, I don't want to use iCal.

I did figure out the problem, with help from soemone on the Apple website. Also, I have used Missing Sync in the past, it was a bit clunky. iSync does work BTW. And for the non Mac user, Treo Central vet NRG, helping me with spelling hints...thanks for all your help. Your support was much appreciated....
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac
    First off, I don't want to use iCal.

I did figure out the problem, with help from soemone on the Apple website. Also, I have used Missing Sync in the past, it was a bit clunky. iSync does work BTW. And for the non Mac user, Treo Central vet NRG, helping me with spelling hints...thanks for all your help. Your support was much appreciated....
    It was joke, try not to take it too hard. But I am glad that you were able to get it working.