1.    #1  
    Hi,

I purchased my Treo 650 from a retailer in Singapore, so the software version ends with the string ROW. I would like to update to the newest firmware 1.20 (I have not updated since I bought it. It is at the lowly 1.14).

My question is can I update the firmware with the 1.20-LAP updater (the one from the Palm Singapore site)? Then update the ROM with one of James's CUSTOM ROM's (stripped version)?

Anyone have this situation?

Thank.

Moppet52
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    Hi,

I purchased my Treo 650 from a retailer in Singapore, so the software version ends with the string ROW. I would like to update to the newest firmware 1.20 (I have not updated since I bought it. It is at the lowly 1.14).

My question is can I update the firmware with the 1.20-LAP updater (the one from the Palm Singapore site)? Then update the ROM with one of James's CUSTOM ROM's (stripped version)?

Anyone have this situation?

Thank.

Moppet52
    Yes you can do that.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Yes you can do that.
    Thank you very much! Waiting patiently for my Treo to charge to 100% before I make the plunge.

Moppet52