1.    #1  
    Is there a product out there that would take the audio from my Treo 650 via bluetooth and transmit it to some device with say a headphone jack so I could listen to the audio on my home stereo or car?

Any ideas?
    There are some products that use a dongle (a BT transmitter) to transmit stereo music (A2DP) vis BT. These would work with any non-A2DP source of music (Like iPODs or Treo's).

I have a product by BlueTake that I us with their BT headphones.

http://www.bluetake.com/products/BT420EX.htm
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Are you happy with the Bluetake? how is the audio? and how is it as a phone?
    yes, can you send and recieve calls with it? Also how is the audio with MP3s? Volume, richness etc?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I have the Iphone BT headphone and they work fine with my Ipod. But I can not get the phone to work. It pairs fine, but when I dial a number the headset does not kick in. My bluetooth manager is version 1.0 which I think is the problem. But I don't know how or if I can upgrade it. Any ideas?
    I have the Iphone BT headphone and they work fine with my Ipod. But I can not get the phone to work. It pairs fine, but when I dial a number the headset does not kick in. My bluetooth manager is version 1.0 which I think is the problem. But I don't know how or if I can upgrade it. Any ideas?