1.    #1  
    Come on...this can't be that hard. Where is the Mac updater already?
    Agreed. This shows a total and utter disregard for the Mac platform. I think they just...forgot.
    What Mac updater are you looking for? I have a Sprint Treo 650, and updated it on my Intel iMac. I also put a custom rom and Shadowmite's fat 32 on my Treo last night using my iMac. What update are you looking for?
    Jimmie Geddes
  4.    #4  
    I am looking for the official updater for the latest offical unlocked ROM. The one that Palm hasn't given us yet.
    Check this thread... I use a Powerbook and I updated my unlocked GSM 650 with the full ROM posted by Jamesgangut. The thread has the instructions as well... The difference between the officaa Palm Updater on the Palm support site and these ROM's is that you can use the SD Card to update your Treo...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/s...1.20+MAC+Update

650 GSM Unlocked
    Cingular
    It works, that's how I updated my Treo with my imac.
    Jimmie Geddes
  7.    #7  
    Still no official upgrade for Mac. What is their problem? If they're not going to support Mac they should just say so. They are ticking me off.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Heck Apple should come up with a iPhone instead of this reset hell world we have to put up with with the Treo (reset!)