1.    #1  
    Hey there new to this... I have a Treo 600 and am using Ringo... I wanted to know what to do to be able to use pictures other than the ones taken by the built in camera for use on my 600 for the attached picture function ringo has. Is this a possibility. I have multiple pictures on my SD card that I would like to use and when I try to access them I can't find them! HELP!
  2.    #2  
    Ok so the only way I figured out how to do get my pictures not taken by the built in camera was to upload my pictures as a wallpaper to my account at www.3gforfree.com and then send them to my phone and download them to my phone itself. However I still would love to have these stored on the SD card and not on my phone.... please can anybody help?
    yes, all you have to do is attach the photos to the built in contacts, rather than thru ringo. If you do it thru Ringo, it will reset, and the pictures will no longer be saved to the contact. Select your contact from the program "contacts", then go to edit, then click on the picture icon and choose photos. Then on the very right hand parat of the "select picture" screen, there are 2 icons. the one to the left is for built in, the one to the right is the sd card. If you click on that icon (the one All the way tot he right) it should show your photos on the card. Select the photo, and then create the contact in Ringo. There picture will already be associated with their name!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jules3
    yes, all you have to do is attach the photos to the built in contacts, rather than thru ringo. If you do it thru Ringo, it will reset, and the pictures will no longer be saved to the contact. Select your contact from the program "contacts", then go to edit, then click on the picture icon and choose photos. Then on the very right hand parat of the "select picture" screen, there are 2 icons. the one to the left is for built in, the one to the right is the sd card. If you click on that icon (the one All the way tot he right) it should show your photos on the card. Select the photo, and then create the contact in Ringo. There picture will already be associated with their name!

My Treo 600 doesn't have a picture Icon in this section....... and I have already tried doing it through the Favorites, speed dial thing as the regular format says to but it does not let me store these pictures on my SD card either.
    Have you tried adding them thru Palm Desktop?
  6.    #6  
    I'm using my card reader to manually add them to the card.... do they have to be in a special file format or something?