1.    #1  
    WHat is going on? I have had trouble the last few days. I get no response at all. From my treo. I try doing a soft reset. Using the stylus and get no response. I also have tried pressing every button 10-15 times and i get get no response. The treo is totally lock up until I take out the battery.

Please help

I hit #*377 and this is the error I get:

systemcompatibility.c,Line:64, Invalid card #

what does that mean and how can I fix the 650
    Have you installed any new programs recently? That could be the problem, or some files have gotten corrupted. As a last resort, try a hard reset, then reinstall one program at a time.
    Zane
    Not responding to a "poke by the stylus" sounds serious (hardware problem).

How about removing and re-inserting the battery? Looks like that does cause a reset. I would have thought that the stylus method is the same thing (internal switch)..

I think a hard reset is the way to go.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  4.    #4  
    I found out it is not the pda part, its not the phone part, it seems to be the setting of Tmobile internet. I changed it to Tzones and it is fine now.
  5.    #5  
    Nope that wasn't it. It must be a hardware problem I have done a few hard resets. After about 4 mins my ks up and nothing works. I guess I will call Palm monday. It all started right after I did the latest update.
    Wonder if downgrading will help?
    You could try re-flashing to the latest firmware, starting from a hard-resetted Treo.

Better to get it exchanged, IMO.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  7.    #7  
    I think i'll try that when I go home. When I press #*377 it says "<unknown application>" Fatal Exception. I wonder it it could be the Battery? I have the Mugen Power 2200mah. The way things go for me I bet it is the phone.

Has anyone ever had a replacment sent to them from Palm that was defective? That's just weird.