1.    #1  
    I searched the forum but could not find a solution to my problem.

I have a Cingular 650 with 1.17 and have just installed the Bluetooth kit in a 325ci. everything works fine except for the phonebook.

When I go to Drectory all it shows are the two double arrows top and bottom and it flashes "Please Wait", but nothing is ever tranferred. I removed all of my speed dial numbers except two and made sure that they did not have any extra digits.

Is there anything else I can try?

I tried an old v600 I had and the phonebook was transferred without a problem.
    It's a known issue. Mine is locked Cingular vs. 2005 X5. You will not have access to your Treo phonebook, just your speed dial (favorites) buttons. In my case I simply loaded up on the favorites buttons and set up many voice dial numbers in my X5. If I had to look for a number from my 500+ contacts, it's probably still easier to do it on the Treo and dial from there, after which the BMW BT will pick up the call anyway.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????