Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Butler provides this nice function, but it is very unstable in my configuration.

Are there other applications with similar led attention manager?

Thanks.
    Last edited by operators; 02/11/2006 at 05:22 PM.
    i'd be intersted in a little app that did this as well...
  3.    #3  
    Anyone know what is it?

I don't find it......

Butler slow down my Treo and I'm only interested in led attention in missed calls-sms.
    I don't think Butler has that option for SMS only voicemail, which It would be a nice upgrade for Butler's next release, add LED notification of missed calls and missed SMS as not everyone leaves a voicemail.
    Last edited by vikingjunior; 02/12/2006 at 08:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I don't think Butler has that option for SMS only voicemail, which It would be a nice upgrade for Butler's next release, add LED notification of missed calls and missed SMS as not everyone leaves a voicemail.
    I have butler and does notify me of SMS via LED.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    I have butler and does notify me of SMS via LED.

Are we talking a MISSED SMS which you can set to continuously flash LED?
  7.    #7  
    Are we talking a MISSED SMS which you can set to continuously flash LED?
    Yes.
    Butler does notify via led missed calls and sms.

I asked if anyone knows another app that it does, because Butler slow-down and crash my Treo.

Thanks.
    Sorry for my poor English.
    Maybe am missing something or where talking about something different but Butler has NO missed calls or missed SMS LED notification, it only has a voicemail LED notification.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Maybe am missing something or where talking about something different but Butler has NO missed calls or missed SMS LED notification, it only has a voicemail LED notification.
    It's under the attention grabber settings. You should have listed: Attention Manager, Incoming Call, Incoming SMS, Voicemail Notification, Butler's Alarms.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    It's under the attention grabber settings. You should have listed: Attention Manager, Incoming Call, Incoming SMS, Voicemail Notification, Butler's Alarms.

LOL........... WOW .....How did I miss that feature ? Very nice 1000 apologizes.........
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    LOL........... WOW .....How did I miss that feature ? Very nice 1000 apologizes.........
    Maybe you poked yourself in the eye with one of your horns and couldn't see through the tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by operators
    Yes.
    Butler does notify via led missed calls and sms.

I asked if anyone knows another app that it does, because Butler slow-down and crash my Treo.

Thanks.
    Sorry for my poor English.
    Yes, there is another app out there (maybe 2) that has attention grabber/nag alert like Butler, but I can't think of the name right now. If I find it again I'll post the name.
    I know what you mean but I can't think of the name either. When you remember can you post it?
    Central!

Wow that took a long time. Central also has other functions like an alarm clock, keyboard launching, etc.(like Butler):

http://bluefishwireless.com/products...l_for_Treo.htm

Beyond that, I'm pretty sure there is still another app that only does the attention grabber/nag/persistent alert thing. I'm gonna keep trying to remember that one in case you don't need all the features of Central and for my own sanity.

I'll report back.
    Treo Allegro did this for the treo 600. Not sure if it's okay on the 650.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&page=5&pp=20
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Is this what you're looking for maybe. http://www.pdaapps.com/TreoAlertMgr/
    I would be interested in Hearing About Allegro/Profeo for the 650. The only part of Butler/Central I need is the alert manager!!!
  18.    #18  
    Thanks to all for attention.

I think Alert manager doesn't have led attention in missed calls-sms.....only vibrate and other sound alerts.

Anyone tryed Allegro on 650?
    I can't find anything that will do ONLY the LED nag function...if anyone does, please share!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by jules3
    I can't find anything that will do ONLY the LED nag function...
    Me too......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast