1.    #1  
    I wish Keyguard time will display "seconds" so I can time my Ebay bids to the bitter end. Since it doesn't, is there an app. that does that works the same as Keyguard time?
    Keyguard Time DOES display seconds...if you select that option. Of course, it does not advance when you just pop up the clock, it is "frozen in time". But you will see the seconds at the time you pressed the power button.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    EJ, I have Keyguard Time +, I looked but there is no option to display seconds. Which version do you have? Can you send your version of Keyguard Time with seconds to me?
    Mine displays the second hand on the analog clock.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudedvision
    EJ, I have Keyguard Time +, I looked but there is no option to display seconds. Which version do you have? Can you send your version of Keyguard Time with seconds to me?
    Go to the downloads section on mytreo.net and get KGT+ version 5.1.2. It has a checkbox that allows you to display seconds in both its analog and digital clocks.