Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if the delete feature in the program menu's menu is good enough to delete all data relating the program i want to delete.

Also What program can i erase from my treo 650 if i dont go online with it?
    Delete is fine for the most part, but if you want to ensure programs don't leave orphaned files laying around, use Uninstall Manager.

TreoHelper will allow you to control your radio/internet access.
    ZLaucher's delete does a pretty good job of deleting the programs and the associated files.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    mmm i read on the treohelper site that it's not for treo 650...

what is blazer? do i need it cause i see a bunch of files in my palm like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperian
    I'm wondering if the delete feature in the program menu's menu is good enough to delete all data relating the program i want to delete.

Also What program can i erase from my treo 650 if i dont go online with it?
    The Treo's basic Uninstall feature won't remove all files. Uninstall Manager can remove the clutter but only if it was "resident" when you installed the program. That's why many recommend installing UM as the 1st program on the Treo. Two choices:

1. Hard Reset the Treo, install UM and then reinstall all apps.
    2. Get Northglide's neatfreakpak (UM and CleanUp) and cleanup will find most of those orphan files.

review here:

http://www.clieuk.co.uk/neat.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperian
    mmm i read on the treohelper site that it's not for treo 650...
    What link are you finding TreoHelper at? The SourceForge site, which I assumed was it's official distribution page, specifically mentions 650 compatibility.