1.    #1  
    Any help would be appreciated.

I have done an extensive search here and at MTDN and shadowmite and have come up with conflicting answers.

I have an unlocked Cingular branded 650 with FW:1.51 & SW: 1.17-CNG.

Can I upgrade directly to the new 1.20-ENA? (I grabbed a stripped ROM from jamesgangut with Fat32 - very helpful, thanks!) Or as some posts indicate do I first need to upgrade to the unofficial 1.23-ROW before using 1.20?

I don't want to inadvertantly lock the phone or even worse brick it.

Thank you kindly and look forward to joining the community here.
    I have been trying to find the stripped rom from Jamesgangut - I hear good things about it. Would you let me have a link or other steer towards it please?
    Quote Originally Posted by midlifecrisiss View Post
    I have been trying to find the stripped rom from Jamesgangut - I hear good things about it. Would you let me have a link or other steer towards it please?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=jamesgangut
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnid View Post
    Any help would be appreciated.

I have done an extensive search here and at MTDN and shadowmite and have come up with conflicting answers.

I have an unlocked Cingular branded 650 with FW:1.51 & SW: 1.17-CNG.

Can I upgrade directly to the new 1.20-ENA? (I grabbed a stripped ROM from jamesgangut with Fat32 - very helpful, thanks!) Or as some posts indicate do I first need to upgrade to the unofficial 1.23-ROW before using 1.20?

I don't want to inadvertantly lock the phone or even worse brick it.

Thank you kindly and look forward to joining the community here.
    Dear Mr. Parker,

Unfortunately, after some research, I couldn't find a solution or even a direction to point you to. I hope some of the guys - the advanced freaks of nature that we have here - can offer you some help. Sorry for my uselessness...
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM