1.    #1  
    Ok, I've read all the reviews I can find and still can't decide between the Krusell Handit Platinum and the Piel Frama Cowskin flip case for the Treo 650. Can anyone give me any suggestions or anything they've come across in their experience??

Thanks in advance.
    I have had a few Krusell cases and while they are pretty impressive, nothing is like a Piel frama. They are really well made functional. They protect while keeping all the buttons accessable.

The only thing I didn't like about the Piel Frama was the cross strip of leather that goes under the screen and above the menu buttons. Sometimes you have to press it up with your thumb to push the buttons
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I'm not sure if I want to buy something as classy as the Piel Frama. I'm just a college kid, working full time at a grocery store. It seems a bit too classy for me. I like how it protects all the corners though. I dropped mine today in a parking lot. My Magnum case suffered a bit of a gash and scratching. The Treo got 2 little marks on the front (it bounced and the door opened) and a scratch on one of the corners.

After that incident, I was looking into that ToughSkin thing. I read where someone tore it putting in their Treo. That problem is keeping me away from it, though.