1.    #1  
    anyone used this styletap with chatter on a 700w. the holy grail for sure, but i thought id ask.
    There's no chance of it working; StyleTap supports basic Palm OS functionality, but Chatter uses a good deal of Palm (and Treo) specific system calls.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    =so becasue of your program, i am tempted to go back to the 650 from a 700w. amazing. although the pi$$ poor bluetooth on the 650 might make me pause.
    Not sure about BT, but I know the most recent ROM rev's appear to have made my Treo 650's more stable... Come back from the dark side (even if you are the devil)...!

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Chatter is one of the big apps that has made me not want to go to the 700w, along with SMS on the 650. The only thing on the 700w that interests me in the slightest is multitasking and maybe PIE but now with Opera Mini, its just down to Multitasking
    I can say Chatter is the only thing keeping me from going to a WM phone, as I've always prefered that platform. (Nothing wrong with Palm, else I wouldn't own any, just like PPC/WM better.)

Marc is like an evil drug pusher, peddling his poison to me. I'm a Chatter addict.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."