Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have very current info Contacts on my Treo 650. I tried syncing with PalmDesktop and it freezes when it syncs with Contacts.
    I tried DBScan (1.9c): I chose Neither and then Remove All Deleted Records for both PalmSoucre and Palmone options. The Treo then reset itself.
    I enabled syncing of Contacts under Custom to Synchronize.
    (I copied ContactsDB-PAdd to SD/MMC card as a backup) but it still freezes on Contacts when I HotSync.
    This is so frustrating
    Is there a way (without losing my Contacts data I have on the Treo 650) I can copy the Contacts to the PC and manually import them into PalmDesktop?
    I could then export that data and have a backup on the PC. Only thing about all this is that I can't hard-reset my device and lose the current Contacts.
    Thanks
    Hi, I had same the problem with dbscan reseting my Treo. I followed the instructions explained by Bill Gamble which you seem to have done as well. If that doesn't work try doing to the procedure I explained in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=106361

Just delete the contacts db's instead of the calendar db. Hope that helps..

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions