1.    #1  
    My Work emails just hit 1000 and now my T650 freezes. I just got home, deleted a lot of messages and now my T650 works again.

Is there some limitation on the number of emails Chatter or the T650 can sync? Hold? I have mine set to save messages to my SD card, which still has 400 MB left available.

I'm running Ver: 1.1.2[95:48].

Thanks
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    You're running a fairly old version; could you try with the latest (1.1.4.3p)? There is a limit of 4000 messages for IMAP boxes (4000 sync'ed, that is) and 2000 POP3 (total).

Marc
    My inboxes are sitting at 980 and 1230 emails in each. They sync just fine.

About the 4000 limit.. after 4000 will it just leave older emails out or will it stop syncing?
    Zach Roberts
    Director - Lifeless People Networks Ltd.
    http://www.lifelesspeople.com/ - Pay by Post™ Webhosting
  4.    #4  
    Marc, do I need to do a full install, or can I just upgrade?

Thanks
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Um...I get about 80 emails a day, have you tried move emails to file or even deleting some.

FAD - File, Act, or Delete.

I go home every day with my inbox empty.
    BenJoeM - That's really the best approach, I think. In my experience, anything left in the inbox for more than a day or two might as well be put in the trash (it's never looked at again).

MacUser - You can, if you like, use "Shutdown ChatterEmail" and then point your browser at http://stable.chatteremail.com to get the latest stable version.

Marc
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Um...I get about 80 emails a day, have you tried move emails to file or even deleting some.

FAD - File, Act, or Delete.

I go home every day with my inbox empty.
    I do delete some, but since they are for work I often have to refer back to what people have emailed me and it's advantageous to do so on my Treo without having to go back to my office.

I still don't know how to create folders and move them from "Work" account. Even if I did, wouldn't Chatter download them again once it checked for new messages?

Well, the upgrade worked. I shouldn't have 1000 messages again at least for a couple of months. I'll try to learn how to use folders by then.

Thanks.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650